简介Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview ...
Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
The Seoul Metropolitan Police said on Tuesday that the response rate of school violence among studen ...
It may seem somewhat ironic to call a fluffy doll ornament adorning a handbag a "key ring," as it se ...
신원식“이번 합참의장은 해군을 시키시는 게 좋을 것 같습니다.” 대통령실과 국방부에 따르면 신원식(사진) 국방부 장관은 윤석열 대통령과 최근 군 인사안을 상의하며 “저도 육군 출신 ...
- Volvo EX30 debuts in Korea
- [Herald Interview] Hyundai Motor takes step
- Over half of Koreans say they won't continue jesa: survey
- Gov't to complete vaccination of cattle by Nov. 10 to prevent spread of lumpy skin disease
- Cheong Wa Dae to open for winter night stroll event
- [Busan Is Ready] S. Korea to expand ODA initiatives to promote Busan Expo
Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
"식량만 달라" NLL 표류하던 北선박, 어젯밤 北이 끌고 갔다
[Herald Review] Up
‘Cenozoic Life’ to open 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival
LS Materials to tap deeper into EV, green energy markets
Gov't to complete vaccination of cattle by Nov. 10 to prevent spread of lumpy skin disease
- [Photo News] AI, conventional painting come together
- 사전투표 D
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- Big firms' debt
- LG Electronics ups Q3 earnings guidance on upbeat demand
- [Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
- Jungkook of BTS to hold fan showcase on Nov. 20
- Partial list of artists to perform at 2023 MAMA Awards unveiled
- [Herald Review] Based on true story, 3 boys find justice 16 years delayed in 'The Boys'
- [Korean History] 'Yonsama' fans trailblaze Hallyu in Japan
- Yoon attends opening of Korean pavilion at Horticultural Expo in Qatar
- LG Energy Solution Q3 net soars on US demand
- [From the Scene] Don't remember Itaewon alley as place of death, victims' families say
- Defense chief, US envoy discuss joint efforts to deter N. Korean threats
- Rich culture of masks in Korea, Japan and China on show at Folk Museum
- Maestro Semyon Bychkov breaks silence on Israel–Hamas war
- 이준석, 유승민과 창당설에 “배제 안 한다…한다면 비례 신당은 아냐”
- Saudi crown prince gives Yoon a ride to investment forum
- S. Korea to complete LSD vaccinations by early Nov.: ministry
- Hyundai looks to repeat late founder’s Mideast success with EVs, hydrogen
- 윤재옥 "이재명 '내각 총사퇴' 주장, 정쟁을 위한 도전장"
- Business sentiment falls in S. Korea over Middle East tensions: poll
- Enhypen's 'Fate' tour draws 85,000 fans in the US
- The Boyz to return next month with new album
- Korea's yakgwa booming on back of ‘newtro’ trend, media coverage
- Man fined for assaulting soldiers who refused to praise Kim Jong
- 정청래, 가결파 징계에 "신상필벌은 당연…잠시 미뤄둔 것"