您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
W10m reward offered for information leading to fugitive on the run for third day
简介In the hunt for a fugitive who escaped custody Saturday during an assisted hospital visit, South Kor ...
In the hunt for a fugitive who escaped custody Saturday during an assisted hospital visit, South Korean authorities have raised the reward money for information leading to his capture to 10 million won ($7,700).
According to the wanted poster released by the Justice Ministry, the man on the run is 36-year-old Kim Gil-soo, who is a suspect in the robbery of approximately 740 million won. He is described as a man of strong build, standing 175 centimeters tall and weighing around 83 kilograms.
Kim, who was convicted for assault and rape in 2011, had been detained at Seoul Detention Center, following his arrest on Oct. 30 for allegedly stealing a bag full of cash. Kim reportedly lied to the victim of the robbery, saying that he would make currency exchanges at a cheaper rate than the local banks.
- 부모와 아이
A member of New Zealand’s new National Party-led government took her oath in English and then in Kor ...
- 부모와 아이
Controversy has arisen over whether visiting Seoul's popular nightlife district Itaewon to cele ...
- 부모와 아이
Supporters of Israel took to the streets in Seoul on Tuesday, urging Hamas militants to stop their k ...
- Seoul reviews scenarios for restoring guard posts in DMZ
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- Daily Sports Hankook hopes to help stengthen Korea
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- Concerns grow over rise of fall webworm
- Chinese restaurant ‘threatened’ by peers for free delivery
- S. Korea to hold remembrance ceremony for independence fighter at center of ideological dispute
- 12 suspected cases of lumpy skin disease in cattle under investigation
- Seoul shares down for 3rd day amid geopolitical tension, high US bond yields
- Drugs smuggled in through Incheon Airport surge since pandemic: lawmaker
- S. Korea formally accepts WTO deal on fisheries subsidies
- 'The Boys' director says blending fact, fiction necessary to deliver message
- Lotte aquarium, activists battle over release of beluga whale
- Opposition leader returns to party duties, calls for Cabinet overhaul
- Yoon doubles down on cutting national debt in 2024 budget speech
- 홍준표 "서울 메가시티, 시대 역행…尹정책과도 안맞아"
- 北 오죽 돈 없으면…유럽서도 방 뺀다, 주스페인 대사관 폐쇄
- US lawmaker submits bill requiring Pentagon report on allies' defense contribution
- Weeekly invites listeners to enter universe where dreams come true
- LG, Hyundai, YouTube team up for in
- Memorial park for independence fighter to open in Kazakhstan
- [Korea Quiz] Lucrative MLB careers
- ‘홍범도·양평고속도로’ 야당 쓴소리에 윤 대통령 주로 경청
- SK chief calls on board members to help CEOs make balanced decisions
- Decoding Korea's 'virtuous' drinking culture
- Davichi to return with new single next month
- N. Korean envoy rejects report on Hamas using N. Korean arms as 'groundless'
- Floor leader of main opposition party voices disappointment at Yoon's budget speech
- AmCham reaffirms Korea
- [Herald Interview] Journey to find her voice has brought Vittoria Yeo to peak performance
- Yoon donates W5m toward construction of memorial for ex
- Rental fraudster’s ‘luxury life’ sparks anger
- 北 ‘환적지 이동’ 정황…석도 인근서 10월에만 10건 포착
- Jungkook ties record for most Billboard Hot 100 hits as K