Le Sserafim lands on UK, US charts with 'Perfect Night'
简介K-pop girl group Le Sserafim's English song "Perfect Night" debuted on several music charts in ...
K-pop girl group Le Sserafim's English song "Perfect Night" debuted on several music charts in the US and UK.
Following its release last Friday, "Perfect Night" entered three charts run by Official Charts, the UK's biggest song data provider. It made its first appearance on the singles download chart at No. 44, and tallied No. 12 on the independent singles breakers chart and No. 52 on the single sales chart, topping its own records on the latter two charts.
On Spotify, the world's biggest music-streaming service, the song peaked at No. 83 on the daily top song global chart dated Friday. It also landed into the daily top song charts in 15 countries, including on the US chart where it logged the quintet's record-high No. 119, up by 26 steps from the previous day.
"Perfect Night" is the five-piece act's first original English single. A two-step garage genre topped by guitar riff sounds, the song sends out the message that all we need for a perfect night is to be with our companions.
The song has received global spotlights, with the team showcasing it on MTV's "Fresh Out Live" and Grammy Museum's "Global Spin Live." On Tuesday, the band starred on NBC's Today with Hoda & Jenna with the song, becoming the first K-pop group to feature on the show.
On Sunday, Korean time, the team performed live at the "BlizzCon 2023," a major gaming convention launched by the US game developer Blizzard Entertainment in California's Anaheim Convention Center Source.
Taking the stage as the final performer of the event, the K-pop singers performed a total of seven songs, including "Antifragile," "Flash Forward," "No Celestial" and "Fire in the Belly."
"Perfect Night" especially revved up the audience as it was more familiar to the gaming enthusiasts for the song's collaboration with "Overwatch 2," a popular game by Blizzard Entertainment, on its music video.
The five members rounded out their 30-minute performance with the English version of "Eve, Psyche & the Bluebeard’s Wife" and "Unforgiven (feat. Nile Rodgers)."
Le Sserafim, consisting of Kim Chae-won, Sakura, Huh Yun-jin, Kazuha and Hong Eun-chae, debuted under Source Music of multilabel entertainment firm Hybe in May 2022.
“This is not a campsite,” reads a banner that hangs prominently -- yet seemingly powerlessly -- in a ...
In yet another stark reminder of South Korea's escalating drug problem, Seoul Bangbae Police ar ...
South Korea and the United Kingdom are poised to adopt a new bilateral framework called the Downing ...
S. Korea, Japan, China agree to accelerate summit efforts
[Herald Interview] Food trade chief confident of winning official recognition of Kimchi Day in US
King Charles welcomes South Korea's president with state banquet, mingles with K
More relevant than ever, closer to original musical 'Rent' returns for 9th run
S. Korea's heavyweights like ex
Cemeteries, columbariums reinvent themselves as sanctuaries for the living
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Anthropologist stresses multidisciplinary approach for strong Korean studies
- Talks on Goryeo artifact's repatriation resume a decade later
- 인요한 만난 김종인 “처방은 잘했지만, 환자가 약을 먹어야”
- LG Uplus Q3 net income down on higher costs
- Seoul offers 10,000 sets of portable SOS emergency bell ‘Zikimi’
- Mama Awards stays in Japan for 2nd straight year
- LG Uplus Q3 net income down on higher costs
- 인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
- Enhypen to make MBC show debut, ending yearslong performance dispute
- From Itaewon to Hollywood, Park Seo
- S. Korea secures 5th consecutive term on UNESCO executive board
- [Today’s K
- S. Korea, US explore ways to expand ties in energy, supply chains
- Suneung difficulty rekindles 'killer question' controversy
- Han Kang says her historical novels were a literary resistance against violence
- SK Telecom CEO shows confidence in AI
- Ampers&one hopes to seep into listeners’ hearts with positive music
- Chinese beer imports plunge amid Tsingtao scandal
- Biden, Xi's 'blunt' talks yield deals on military, fentanyl
- [New in Korean] Seven minds share single body in '7
- ‘Concrete Utopia,’ ‘Moving’ sweep 59th Daejong Film Awards
- S. Korean shares snap 3
- Dancers say Street Woman Fighter 2 made dance more approachable
- Experts to discuss globalized risks at World Health City Forum
- Negotiating members of Indo
- Samyang post record sales on China's Singles Day
- Yoon calls for enhancing connectivity of world economy with APEC at center
- Seoul shares open nearly flat despite US gains
- Seoul shares end nearly flat amid signs of cooling US inflation
- Seventeen’s Dino to release first solo mixtape ‘Wait’ this month